To check bungalow availability and rates please use the form below.
A reservation request is NOT a reservation nor a booking.
To make a booking follow the instructions sent to you by mail.
Due to season (Low, High, Peak), without breakfast, prices per bungalow
Beachfront Bungalow (1-2 pers): 1100-2500 Baht
Bungalow Shambhala Suite (max 5-6 pers.): 1500 - 3500 Baht (brandnew Bungalow)
Seaview Superior Bungalow (1-2 pers): 950-2200 Baht
Seaview Superior Family Bungalow (3-4 pers): 1200-2500 Baht
Seaview Standard Bungalow (1-2 pers): 800-2000 Baht
Hotel Room Seaview AC/TV (1-2 pers): 750-1900 Baht (AC +300)
Hotel Room Seaview Superior/Family (max. 5-6 pers): 1000-2600 (AC +300)
Sala (Bamboo hut semiopen): 450-900 Baht
- Fullmoon: Minimum 5 nights for bungalows, 3 nights for Hotel rooms
- Christmas / New Year: Minimum stay 5 nights or according to availabilities
Minimum age for children: 5 years old
Advance payment with Paypal (Mastercard, VISA. Paypal fee: 4.75%) or bank transfer to our Thai or European bank account
Cancellation terms & conditions
Shambhala Bungalow Village conducts the following practice when dealing with booking cancellation, no show up and earlier departure:
1) If notice of cancellation is received 45 to 30 days prior to arrival: Full refund
2) If notice of cancellation is received 29 to 15 days prior to arrival: 50% refund of room cost
3) If notice of cancellation is received 14 to 0 days prior to arrival: No refund
4) If the bungalow can be totally or partly rent to a third party the respective amount will be refunded
5) Refund: Administration fee of 300 Baht is due. Paypal / bank transfer fees are not refunded
Required personal information
- Full Name (Surname and name)
- Nationality and place of residence.
- Email adress
- Preferred arrival and departing date
- Number of people
- Age of eventual children
- Only requests with full name, nationality and place of residence can be answered
- It's not possible to make reservations for third parties
- In case of wrong personal information we keep our right to refuse a reservation or stay